Hey, Queer Enough Bunch. Let's get together and boost our queer morale. Theme pending. Suggestions welcomed.
Entry is a suggested donation of $5. We have Queer Enough Brunch Swag for sale and we will announce raffle winners at 1:30pm. Raffle tickets are only $1, and pre-pay tickets will receive one ticket upon check in.
we respect your privacy and will not be revealing the RSVP list publicly.
This meetup is dedicated to the timid and invisible babes of Los Angeles. Bring me your timid queers, your displACED, bi-erased (pan/agender/trans/questioning), the 'not enough' crowd, the huddled shy masses, the non-binary folx. Anyone that have not felt brave enough to approach queer spaces because they didn't know anyone, or have felt that they are not queer enough to be included -- This one is for you! You ARE queer enough and we want you there.
We are going to have a lovely brunch together and make new connections. Remember to bring a book for the book exchange. Name tags and swag will be available.
Cuties Coffee has been gracious enough to arrange for food to be available, so please RSVP. We need an accurate head count before the weekend so that there's enough food prepared for all you cutie patooties. Each person is responsible for buying their food and beverage. However, if you cannot afford brunch please know that Cuties Coffee will cover your meal. They have something called The Extra Love Bucket where you use tokens instead of cash. We love you and we want you there!
Please observe the below venue policies:
1. Queers and allies are welcome. LGBTQIA+! This is an all inclusive event.
2. All ages are welcome. There will be minors present so please be mindful of the impact of your speech and actions on new members of the queer community.
3. Dress in whatever helps you feel your best. If you have a piece of flare to showcase your personality - we'd love to see it!
4. Don't assume people's pronouns: ask.
5. We are a consent positive space. Only touch others with their express permission and please ask before you take someone's picture.
6. Substances - Please smoke on the sidewalk outside away from the building. This includes cigarettes, pipes and vaporizers. Being altered is no excuse for not being on your best behavior. Alcohol is not being served at this venue.
7. This is a hate-speech free zone. Mircoaggressions aren't cool either. We celebrate all bodies in this space so please no body shaming of oneself or others.
8. Transportation Info - Plenty of street and metered parking. The nearest metro stops are the Vermont/Beverly and Vermont/Santa Monica Red Line. The nearest buses are the 10/48, the 204 and the 754
9. Accessibility – Our shop is accessible including a single stall ADA compliant and all gender restroom. Service and emotional support animals are always welcome.
The full list of event policies is listed on our website QueerEnoughLA.com/policies